Central Wyoming Children’s Center for Art, Technology & Science (CATS) was initiated in 2010 by a group of Riverton citizens who saw a need for a facility that would provide year-round enrichment activities for youngsters within Fremont County. Finally in 2014, the CATS opened to the public with very positive feedback. Come see what the excitement’s all about!
- Vision Statement: “To bring children and adults together to discover, play and enrich their understanding/appreciation of the arts, technology and sciences to promote an enhanced quality of life and stronger central Wyoming community”
- Mission Statement: “To enhance the lives of children through the exploration of the arts, technology & sciences”
- Who are we? The CATS group is comprised of parents with young children, grandparents, retired and current educators. Members have visited children’s museums in other cities and all believe a children’s museum in Riverton would benefit all the children in Fremont County.
- Admission is $5.00 per person for each visit. Yearly family memberships will also be available at a cost to be determined.
- CATS has also joined the Association of Children’s Museums that will provide families with the option of taking out a reciprocal membership. They are able to visit other member museums at a 50% discounted entry fee.
- CATS offers a Birthday room that may be rented with or without guided activities
- Our gift shop offers unique toys and gifts for children